The vehicle should be returned before 10 a.m. on the returning day.
*Note : We DO NOT follow the 24 hrs system for our service.
- 1 original Photo ID proof will be retained by us for security purpose.
- License (2-wheeler and 4 wheeler for bikes and cars respectively) is compulsory.
- According to RTO rules of Goa the biker has to wear a helmet at all times when riding.
*Kindly ask for a helmet in the absence of one with the bike.
Vehicle terms :
- The car has to be returned with the same amount of fuel that was in the tank at the time of pick up.
- Lesser fuel will be chargeable.
- More fuel is non-refundable.
Damage and charges :
It is advised that all the customers record a video of the vehicle before taking it in their custody. This is a proof of the state the car is in.The customer will be charged for any accidental damage as per the showroom inspection.